Our skin has hair follicles that, if they work properly, let out an oil produced by the sebaceous glands. The purpose of this fat is to keep the skin supple and hydrated, because in fact, without that oil the dermis would dry out and age faster. The problem occurs when any of the follicles become clogged due to the presence of dirt, dead cells, and fat.
This is how comedones or blackheads arise, while inside the clogged pore in question the fat continues to accumulate. In this case, if the pore becomes inflamed and red, it can only mean one thing: the presence of Cutibacterium acnes bacteria. At this point, we all ask ourselves how to remove the red spot on face and how to reduce the inflammation of that bulge.
How to remove the red spot on face?
To start, you should know that inflammation plays a fundamental role in the healing process. Therefore, our goal should always be to accelerate healing as much as possible.
The same is true for beans; Whether the presence of pus is observed or not, we must help the grain to ripen and expel sebaceous material, bacteria and waste. For this reason, it is important to follow a series of steps to quickly lower inflammation.
The first step is to apply heat; the heat softens the tissues by increasing blood circulation in the area and reducing pain. But, mainly, it helps to open the pores, allowing what is inside the grain to come to the surface. Follow this step by step:
- Heat water to a temperature where you don’t burn. You should be able to withstand the temperature with your hands without any problem.
- Put a clean towel in the water. If you prefer a localized area, do it with a soft cloth or cotton.
- Apply the compress to the pimple for 10-15 minutes. Repeat the application about three or four times daily.
- Keep the entire affected area clean.
Remove red pimple from face
Once the first step has been completed, when you already know how to reduce the inflammation of a pimple, it will be time to remove that unsightly redness. For this step we must carry out the opposite therapy, that is, eliminate the inflammation by the cold.
The cold calms the pain due to numbness of the tissues and diminishes the blood supply, which definitively eliminates the swelling and, with this, the typical redness of the inflammations. It is best to use a special bag for cold therapy. Follow these directions:
- Wash the affected area very well.
- Put the ice pack, gel bag, or just wrap an ice cube in a small towel.
Hold the bag or ice on your skin for five minutes and remove it. Allow at least five minutes to pass and replace it for another five minutes. As you can see, they are 10 minutes of application divided into two for a rest period.
Repeat this process three or four times a day.
Use tea tree oil
Essential oils are helpful in treating some conditions. In the case of acne, one of the best is tea tree oil, which is due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. If you want to avoid using more drugs, save money, and forget about side effects, follow this step by step:
- Wash your face very well, especially the mud area.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree (3-4) in two large tablespoons of water.
- Use a cotton ball or cotton swab to apply the mixture to the inflamed area.
- If necessary, repeat two or three times a day.
Acetylsalicylic acid, the active ingredient in aspirin, is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatories when it comes to acne. In addition, it eliminates the obstruction of the pores, allowing the substances that inflame the mud to come out to the surface.
- Mix one part aspirin with three parts of water.
- Whether you use it focused on a problem area or all over your face, apply the mixture with a cotton ball.
Let it dry on your face for half an hour.
- Now you can remove it with a facial tissue.
- Rinse with cold water to remove all the remains of the mask.
The aloe vera plant is widely used to remove spots and scars from the skin. There are aloe gels on the market that you can try, there is nothing like a natural aloe vera mask. Of course, always do a small test on your skin to avoid allergic reactions or adverse effects, especially if you have sensitive skin.
You may like also to read http://blogbuzz.co.uk/