Would you like to wear young and wrinkle-free skin again? You can apply the banana mask for wrinkles removal. It is natural that over time, our skin gradually withers, and some signs of aging appear, such as wrinkles and expression lines around the eyes, forehead, and other areas of the face. Although we cannot fight against something natural such as the fact of aging.
Here, we can either buy some anti-wrinkle products in cosmetic stores. You can make your own remedies yourself with much more natural and economical ingredients. Among the most popular, we currently find banana, a mineral-rich fruit that has excellent skin properties.
Banana mask for wrinkles
Now that you know the different properties of bananas to combat the signs of aging, then we will explain with a simple step by step how to make a banana mask for wrinkles:
- Take a ripe banana and remove the skin. But don’t throw it away, since you can reuse it later.
- Now cut it into pieces and add it to the glass of a blender to process it.
- If you do not have this appliance, break the fruit into pieces and then, with the help of a fork, crush it until you get a kind of mash.
- When you have the banana mask ready, apply it with the help of a spatula all over your face. Make sure you have well-picked hair, as this remedy can be quite sticky.
- Let the banana mask act for 10 minutes on your face.
- Remove the mask with plenty of warm water and then massage your face with an ice cube to close the pores properly.
Other banana face masks for wrinkles
In addition to the previous remedy, below we will give you a few recipes with banana and other ingredients to make masks to eliminate wrinkles:
- Banana, yogurt, and orange juice mask: both ingredients stand out for their excellent moisturizing and antioxidant properties that nourish the face to keep it well hydrated and also protects our skin from premature aging. Crush a ripe banana and mix it in a bowl along with a tablespoon of plain yogurt and 2 tablespoons of orange juice. Apply the mask with a gentle massage, let it act for 15 minutes, and then remove it with cold water.
- Mask of banana, honey, and egg yolk: the egg has a high content of proteins and vitamins, which provides excellent moisturizing and toning properties, ideal for fighting wrinkles. Crush a ripe banana and mix it with the yolk of an egg and a teaspoon of honey. With the help of a spatula, apply the mask on the face and let it act for 20 minutes. Finally, remove it with cold water.
- Banana and oatmeal mask: this cereal is ideal for reducing wrinkles, as its moisturizing and exfoliating properties will give your skin a softer and rejuvenated appearance. Crush half a banana and mix it with half a cup of boiled oatmeal and a teaspoon of honey. Apply the mask on the face, let it act for 15 minutes and then remove it with cold water.